Customer Service / Sales Coordinator
We have an immediate full-time opening for an energetic Customer Service / Inside Sales representative. Our ideal candidate is efficient, a strong communicator, adept at multi-tasking, and able to work both independently and collaboratively with others in a fun and dynamic environment.
This role requires superior organizational, writing and computer skills. We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic with a can-do attitude and willing to wear multiple hats. The ideal candidate will be someone that is passionate about delivering superior service to customers and supporting the team in the sales process.
- Assist with order entry and order processing
- Assist external sales team to follow up with customers
- Coordinate trade shows, including preparation, logistics and support
- Work with Finance to follow up on accounts receivables
- Draft and store responses to common issues
- Answer all incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Respond to all customer and customer service inquiries via phone, email, and fax
- Provide customers with information about products and pricing upon request
- Other projects as directed
Requirements / Qualifications
- At least 1+ years as a sales assistant and or customer service representative
- Self-starter, energetic, friendly, and detail oriented
- Ability to problem-solve effectively and efficiently
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Comfortable with making daily outbound calls to customers
- Able to travel domestically and internationally, if needed
- Proficient in computers and specifically in Microsoft Office - Word & Excel
Location: Burlingame, CA (Close to SFO)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter addressing the following:
- Why you are the right candidate for this position
- Your availability
- What are your salary expectations?
- What are your long-term and short-term goals?