Inside Sales Representative
We are a juvenile and housewares brand located in Burlingame California. We have an immediate full-time opening for an Inside Sales Representative. Our ideal candidate is a strong communicator, efficient, adept at multi-tasking, has a strong work ethic and takes a personal responsibility in his or her work and can work both independently and collaboratively with others in a fun and dynamic environment. This role requires a can-do attitude, pleasant phone demeanor, writing and computer skills and the ability to think on their feet. The candidate doesn’t require previous sales experience – we are happy to train someone with a great attitude and has great chemistry with our team.
About the job:
Your job is to sell to a retailer network. Our customers are specialty stores that sell kids and housewares, health and beauty. Your job is to manage our current customers and bring on new customers. We have an open office environment, don’t believe in hierarchy so if you’re not worried about rolling up your sleeves, getting stuff done and learning something, this is a great job for you.
• Answer incoming customer telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner
• Manage and grow the current customer list as well as prospecting for new opportunities
• Use of Netsuite for sales order processing
• Handle customer inquiries via phone, fax, or email
• Outbound calling to existing customers and cold-calling for new ones
• Contact customers to confirm and/or follow up on orders
• Work closely and cooperatively as a team player with the rest of the team
• Perform and prioritize special projects as directed
• Self-starter, energetic, friendly, patient, responsive and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment
• Ability to prioritize, problem-solve and multitask
• Ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Excellent communication skills - strong written and verbal communication
• Proficient in use of Mac and PC computers and Microsoft Office
• Recent college graduate preferred
• Willingness to travel as needed
Hours: Monday -- Friday, 9:00am -- 5:00pm
Location: Burlingame (Close to SFO)
Send your resume along with a cover letter addressing the following to email@example.com:
• Why are you the right candidate for this position?
• What is your availability?
• What are your salary expectations?
• What are your long-term and short-term goals?
We can't wait to work with you!