Over the years, stocking stuffers have gotten a bad reputation. Filled with plastic one-use toys and candy that will keep the kids wired for days... Stockings have stayed a fun tradition, but more often than not, a wasteful one.
This year we are determined to make stockings less wasteful and even more fun! The following lists are filled with items from small businesses like us that your family will actually love. Let us know your favorites in the comments below!
Here's who we'll be shopping for today:
1. Stocking ideas for the Homebody
3. Stocking ideas for the At-Home-Chef
4. Stocking ideas for the Baby
5. Stocking ideas for Mom + Dad
After the past few years we've all had, it's safe to say that many of us have become homebodies. Add some self-care to the homebody in your family's routine with these cozy and relaxing stocking stuffers!
1. Fuzzy Socks - Keep your loved ones warm and cozy at home with an adorable pair of fuzzy socks! We love these TipiSocks cozy llama socks... TipiSocks is a small business who is "all about the little things that brighten your day!"
2. Face Masks - There are so many options for skin care out there. Christmas is the perfect opportunity to try something new from a small business like these clay masks from Natural Amor. Adorably packaged and women-owned, they make the perfect stocking stuffer.
3. Funny Mugs - There's nothing better than having a cozy day at home sipping a warm coffee from your new favorite mug! These enamel mugs from At Home with Lindsey have the perfect, minimalist designs for the person on your list that loves home.
4. Mindful Notes - These mindful books and cards are created by LSW London and we are HUGE fans. The owner of LSW is a female therapist who wanted to "create wellbeing tools that were easy to use and accessible for everyone." Thus, these notebooks that focus on positive daily habits were born.
5. Stay-At-Home Mani - This TWEEN B battery powered nail buffer from ZoLi is the perfect addition to a homebody's stocking this year. This product was created by ZoLi's founder, Juli, when she realized that her baby nail trimmer had huge potential for mamas as well! We love an at-home mani night with this amazing tool.
6. Luxe Nail Polish - We said it in number 5 and we'll say it again... at-home manis have never been easier and we are here for it. Especially with these earthy nail colors from sundays. These polishes are non-toxic, salon grade, and support a small business this holiday season.
7. A Restful Night's Sleep - Even if you're staying home, a pampered bedtime routine is a welcomed and sometimes necessary change! These silky satin eye masks from Joyful Tidings Bridal give your loved one a restful night's sleep in style with customized accents.
8. Relaxing Ambiance - Last but certainly not least is a luxurious candle from Left Coast Curations. With a crackling, wooden wick to create the perfect atmosphere and a wide variety of scents... this is the perfect addition to any stocking. And the fact that this company is a mom + daughter duo pouring from home in Orange County makes us even bigger fans!
This is the friend or family member that we LOVE having for the holidays. Whipping up gourmet meals casually and always hosting the most delicious dinners.... this person deserves a stocking filled with the best!
1. Not Your Average Food Scissors - These ceramic food scissors from ZoLi are the perfect addition to the chef in your family's kitchen. Perfect for snipping herbs, prepping veggies, or even snipping up food right in the pan. Not only are they hygienic but they are created by a small, woman-owned business that you can feel good purchasing from.
2. Olive Oil with a Twist - If your home chef loves new flavors and challenges while cooking, these fun-sized McEvoy infused olive oils are the stocking stuffer for them. Made by the McEvoy family for over 30 years, these oils range from the classics to jalapeño or rosemary infused.
3. Put a Pin On It - We love a good enamel pin that shows off a hobby or, frankly, just something adorable. Golden Beets enamel pins do just that with their food themed items! Pick your stocking recipient's favorite food (we'd choose butter 🤷🏽♀️) and this is the perfect stuffer.
4. I'll Take That To Go - Chances are that your at-home-chef family member is a master lunch packer. Up their game with this stackable food container from ZoLi! Designed by a mother herself with kids that love a great packed lunch, this container handles hot and cold items at the same time without heat transfer between layers! Perfect for keeping that gourmet lunch at the perfect temperature.
5. Cooking in Style - An apron is a cute gift that your loved one can use daily. This small business makes customized aprons that add a personalized touch to this already adorable smock. Shop Mod party for this custom apron and even more customizable goodies!
6. Let's Go Out - Gift cards may not always seem like the most thoughtful addition to a stocking, but we think that a card for a local restaurant is the exception! Let your stocking receiver try out new places in their town or a tried and true favorite. Many restaurants even have instant gift cards available on their websites for a last minute addition.
7. A Smoky Sip - If you're looking for a unique addition to this stocking, you're in the right place. Fog Hat's cocktail smoking kit comes in two different styles - a convenient topper to your glass, or a dome that can also be used to add a smoky flavor to food! The possibilities are endless with this compact stocking stuffer idea.
8. Mind Your Own Bee's Wax - Bee's Wrap reusable food saver wraps use sustainable materials to keep your food fresher, longer. You use the warmth of your hands to shape these eco-friendly wraps around food, plates, and bowls, creating a protective seal!!
Let's just start off by saying that baby clothes are objectively ADORABLE. Those mini socks? Get out of here. But if you're looking for stocking stuffers that aren't the typical clothing items, you've found the perfect list!
1. Baby's First Christmas - Celebrate baby's first with these customized ornaments by Styles by Shannen! Not only is this a cute keepsake, but you can make this a tradition for years to come.
2. Clip it - Keep your little's pacifier or teether safe with a cute clip as the perfect stocking stuffer! This clip from Smallable is made with 100% cotton grown free of pesticides and is hand-washable.
3. Bouncing Baby - These bunny shaped teethers from ZoLi are perfect to have on hand when that little starts growing teeth! Ergonomic for little hands to hold easily and designed by a family company with materials you can trust.
4. Baby, You've Got Style - A fun and simple gift for the little this year is some simple bracelets to add some flair to that onesie outfit. These bracelets from E Plus Me Baby Co are double stringed for extra strength and come in so many colors!
5. BUZZ BUZZ - We'll admit it. This is as much a gift for baby as it is for mom and dad. ZoLi's battery powered nail trimmer+ file is designed by a fellow mom to make nail trimming easy. Gentle oscillating files for different ages of babies make it so this handy accessory will grow with your little.
6. Bibs on Bibs on Bibs - If we know babies, we know that the one in your life probably goes through plenty of bibs. That's why Burton Baby Design's durable and adorable bibs are a great stocking stuffer that will last the whole year!
7. Sooth and Relieve - This pacifier + teether combination by ZoLi adds a touch of adorable to your little's stocking! That is, a touch of adorable and functionality... all handle options feature teething surfaces and a teething core inside of the orthodontic pacifier.
8. Stay Comfy - Babies need self care days too! For these pamper moments, we love baby skin care by Earth Mama Organics. This company was created by a mother and nurse with the highest quality ingredients in mind for your little.
Mom and dad are the real MVPs when it comes to Christmas... yet sometimes they get left our of the stocking stuffer fun! We think this year, mom and dad deserve a stocking as awesome as they are.
1. Mom Badges - We personally think that moms should get badges for everything they do that comes with motherhood. Luckily, Abeadles mom badges has done this for us! With hilarious little pins like "changed a diaper in the dark" and "dry shampoo diva," there is something for every mom.
2. Unique Wine Glasses - with all the "parenting badges" you and your spouse have earned, we think you've also earned a nice break and sip of wine. These uniquely squared wine glasses from West Elm are a special treat for the holidays.
3. Heartfelt Keychain - Keychains are usually a small souvenir from a trip or a free promotional item that doesn't carry much sentimental value. But now, you can make a custom keychain with a hand-written note or drawing from your little! These keychains from Lora Douglas are a perfect stocking stuffer!
4. Wallet - If you're anything like our spouses, the wallet your husband is using is beyond repair. A high-quality wallet like this one from Empire Leather Goods that will last another lifetime is a great stocking gift!
5. Quiet Time - A house with kids can be a very noisy house at times. Gifting some noise cancelling headphones for mom or dad is a nice way to give them some quiet time... Until 4:00, because remember you have to take Katie to soccer practice...
6. Q&A a Day - Give mom or dad a mini time capsule in book form! These Q&A 5 year journals from Penguin Random House ask a question every day for 5 years so that you can compare your previous answers and reminisce on past years! They even come in editions like Q&A for moms, travelers, and grandparents.
7. Gift Cards - Date nights can be hard to come by when you're a mom or dad. Setting a date and gifting a card to a restaurant, experience, or shopping day is a nice way to ensure a fun date night in the new year!
8. His and Hers - Mom and dad strive on coffee consumption. Make their daily sip a little sweeter with these his and hers mugs from Just 4 Everyone.
Comments will be approved before showing up.